11.02.2007

This just might be the best day of your life...

There's this amazing little make up boutique here in The Valley (818, holla!) called The Beauty Closet. It's so great! It is one of my favorite places on earth!



They carry really high end, hard to find lines like Scott Barnes, Kevyn Aucoin, and Billy B Beauty (review of his brushes coming soon!). The store is really tiny (hence the name), so Shannon (the owner) is verrry selective about what they carry. Another amazing thing about the store is they offer a discount for professional make up artists (upon approval).



Well guess what!... Today they have launched their online store! Hooray! So amazing! Check it out, www.thebeautycloset.com. (So far, you can't use your make up artist discount on the site, but that could change...)

In the coming weeks I plan on giving you guys a little guided tour of the store (I think Annie and I are going to go shopping there and bring the video camera!), but for now, shop till ya drop! Lov ING it!

<3
Amy

P.S.  If you are interested in going to the store, it is located in Studio City on Ventura around Laurel Canyon.  I love that area, there's a great news stand, Urban Outfitters, Mexicali, etc...

1 comment:

audrey_marshall said...

I'll have to check that out if I'm ever around that area. Looks like fun!