10.25.2007

These are a few of my favorite things...

At the moment anyway...
City Lips!!! (www.citycosmetics.com)


This is a miracle product.  I'm not even exaggerating.  It is a lip plumper that really works and DOES NOT sting!  It actually stimulates your lips to produce more collagen. If you want the deets on exactly how it works, go here.    

I suggest using the clear gloss in the am and pm.  My trick is to exfoliate my lips with my toothbrush when I brush my teeth and then apply it afterwards.  I've never tried the colored versions of the gloss, but they look cute!

Something I'm always digging is Lancôme HYPNÔSE mascara (in black, of course)...


It gives your lashes such a dramatic look.  People ask me all the time if I'm wearing fake lashes, but it is really just the mascara!  A ton of my celebrity clients have fallen in love with it.

For an extra dramatic look, I like to use CILS BOOSTER XL under the mascara...

It works just like anything you paint... if you put a white primer on first, the color comes out much more vibrant!

The latest issue of W magazine:

There is a great piece on Marc Jacobs' art collection with some really stunning pictures of his home. 

Speaking of Marc Jacobs, I'm also loving his new fragrance Daisy:


AND he has a new home fragrance that has kept my house smelling lovely for the past few weeks and it isn't at all overbearing.  Loves it!


I know I'm totally late to the party on this, but... I finally checked out the Marc by Marc Jacobs store on Melrose and it is the greatest place! They have a ton of cute gift items that are totally affordable! Can the man do no wrong?!

Now if only he would make his vans in my size! :(


Speaking of men who can do no wrong...

How about Tom Ford?  He's a genius.  When he teamed up with Estee Lauder for a make up collection, magical things happened.  It was a very limited collection and is now discontinued, but I recently got my hands on a brand new Tom Ford for Estee Lauder eye gloss.  


I haven't tried it just yet because the packaging is so beautiful that I can't bring myself to use it...  I will keep you posted on that.

Other things I'm living for at the moment:

Kanye West's awesomely random blog, and his Terry Richardson press photos...


The new cover of Paper magazine that my good friend Dan Monick shot...


Woo Hoo!  Daft Punk!

The latest photo zine by my good friends Jeremy and Claire Weiss (aka Day 19)


and this girl's nail polish!

Image via The Cobra Snake, obvs...

What do you bet it is Suvi by Zoya?


<3
Amy

No comments: