11.19.2007

I'd Like To

One of my favorite things to do as a make up artist is music videos.  They are long days and a lot of hard work, but you usually get to be really creative.  Making the post about Corinne Bailey Rae at the Grammys made me think about a really cool video I did with her.  


The song is called I'd Like To, and you can watch the video here.  I was so excited when I heard the concept of the video because we got to start with a glammed up fashion look and by the end of the video her look is very natural.  

We did the video over two days.  The call times were so early that I was actually at Starbucks BEFORE THEY OPENED on both days! (You don't want to be around me when I haven't had my Americano! haha)

We had a great time, and if you look closely you can spot me during the BBQ scene (Corinne didn't think there were enough extras, so she had me jump in!)  You can also spot my favorite sunglasses on one of the extras!

<3
Amy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool video

Cher said...

She is awesome. My hub LOVES her. Cool video, and great make up, as always.

Amy Chance said...

She's such a sweet girl too! She's making a new record now and I miss her!