3.16.2009

Get The Sillies Out

I try hard not to totally geek out over my love of Yo Gabba Gabba on this blog but, I can't contain myself... I think I need this!


And, on a beauty related note... I just got the most amazing lip liner and eye liner pencils from Benefit.


The automatic lipliner pencils have two of the most beautiful nude shades I've ever seen and they have this great lip brush on the end for blending. The automatic eyeliner pencils are a dream too! I love the toasted hazelnut shade! Both glide on smoothly and are long wearing/waterproof. Available May 09!

May is going be a big month at the counters, so get ready!

<3
Amy

2 comments:

Amy V said...

that is too funny.... i have a 3 year old and have never even seen this!!

Amy Chance said...

It's pretty much the best thing on TV besides For The Love of Ray J...