1.09.2009

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

LA's eco friendly nail salon Recess is offering free mani/pedi's if you recycle!


Turn in 10 old bottles of nail polish for a free manicure, and 15 bottles for a free pedicure.

Speaking of being green...

I've been getting more and more requests to use eco friendly products for certain clients.  My favorite eco friendly lines are Tarte and Josie Maran Cosmetics, and skin care by Juice Beauty and Dr. Hauschka...

Make up artists can find some helpful links and tips on being green on greenmua.com.  
I try to be more responsible by not using disposables.  It's a good idea to use washable puffs instead of disposables ones, and if you must use sponges (I typically prefer to use brushes or my fingers), you should check in to the beauty blender.  


It's a reusable sponge with a great shape that will literally revolutionize the way you do make up!

<3
Amy