3.16.2008

But you don't really care for music, do ya?

Does anyone remember the Cheyenne Kimball show on MTV?


Annie and I were totally obsessed with it, and I totally love that "Hanging On" song, guilty pleasure style... (but not as much as I love "So Yesterday" by Hilary Duff, but that's enough embarrassment for now...)

Anyway, if you were like us, and watched that show, then American Idol's Jason Castro might look familiar to you...


My favorite American Idol contestant was (played the role of?) Cheyenne's love interest on the show.  At the time, he was the drummer in a band called Keeping Lions.  


Why isn't anyone talking about this?  Were Annie and I the only ones watching?  Is that why they never made a second season?

<3
Amy

3 comments:

audrey_marshall said...

I totally forgot about this show!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!!

Anonymous said...

i noticed a few days ago jason castro was in the hanging on music video as i was watching it on my ipod .