10.21.2007

My lip gloss... is poppin...

Today I worked on a very cool video in which my friend Lady Tigra had a small cameo... When she was leaving the shoot, I gave her make up a bit of a bump since she was on her way to the Lil Mama concert...  I asked if she had any lip gloss with her since I imagined she would want to touch up throughout the night.  She pulled three lip glosses out of her purse and I saw the most amazing Pink gloss with some golden flecks.  I immediately picked it up to see the brand and I couldn't believe it was Josie Maran lip gloss!  She is one of my favorite models but I had NO IDEA she had a cosmetics line.  The gloss was amazing!  It had such a great texture. I'm really looking forward to trying the rest of her line!  Here is one of my favorite pictures of her shot by the amazing Mr. Terry Richardson...



And here are some pictures from the shoot today...  



I'm really looking forward to seeing the final product!

<3
Amy

5 comments:

Arianna said...

hey,

are you shooting something with annie hardy in it or was she just haning out at the shoot? i was redirected here from the giant drag site, by the way :)

Arianna said...

oh man, i totally just reread that post and now i'm pretty sure it was a video shoot. either way, it looks great and i'm excited to see how it turns out.

Anonymous said...

CLEAV!!

audrey_marshall said...

totally cool. that first picture started to freak me out a little bit though, lol.

Amy Chance said...

Arianna,
It is a really cool video for our friends The Icarus Line. It is for their song Slayer which is on Annie's record as well, and Annie is in the video... I don't want to give too much away, but it is going to be really cool!