11.25.2007

Lip Service

Uh oh, new obsession alert!

I'm already a big fan of Tarte cosmetics... 
I love their cheek stains


And their eye shadow


Today I was on a shoot with a super cool designer (more on that later), and she had this great lip stain with her!

It was tarte 24.7 lip sheer


It was a great natural color that really stayed put! It also has SPF which is wonderful. Most stains tend to crease and settle in the cracks of your lips (and kind of look like you've been drinking Hawaiian Punch!), but not these! There's a color for every day of the week and I want them all!

<3
Amy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love their packaging!

Amy Chance said...

totes!

Melissa said...

I don't remember how I came across your blog but I saw this post and for Christmas I got a Tarte cheekstain and two of the lip sheers. I absolutely love them!

Amy Chance said...

I'm glad you're here! You have a very cute blog as well. I WANT those lipsheers. JEALOUS!