11.24.2007

Last Of The Independents

Since most bloggers are doing their Holiday shopping posts, I'm going to tell you some of my favorite indie spots to shop in LA.

First and foremost, The Beauty Closet.


This is the best little make up store in the Valley (possibly the planet), carrying all of my favorite high end beauty lines.

Pop Killer on Sunset


I find some really unique t-shirts and vintage items here!

Lemon Rags in Burbank


Another great place for cool t-shirts!

Kendo on Melrose.


I'm a sneaker freaker! I love cool trainers but I have tiny feet!  Usually I can't find the coolest ones in my size because they are only in mens sizes and my foot is actually a boys size.  Kendo is a shoe boutique for women and I'm obsessed!

Wax Poetic Salon in Burbank


Buy a gift certificate for a beauty treatment, or shop their boutique.  Lots of cool art, books, and beauty products.

Vromans Bookstore in Pasadena


This store has been in Pasadena since the 1800's!  (How crazy is that?) It has everything the big book retailers have plus really cool gifts.



High end lingerie in Silver Lake.  Cute, cute store!

I would love to hear about your favorite indie spots! Leave them in the comments!

<3
Amy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a hard time making it out of Vroman's last year at Christmas because they had way too much cool stuff! I need to go check these places out pronto...

Amy Chance said...

you have GOT to go to lemon rags! it's so close, and so cool!