11.26.2007

What It Feels Like For A Girl

About a month ago I found this really cool clothing line called Made Me. I found out about the line when I read about the designer on the NYLON website. I love to wear mens clothing (jeans, vests, jackets, even mens shoes) but, of course, add my own feminine flirty flare to it, so when I read the line “I have always found power and attractiveness in women that dress with a masculine style.”, I knew I had to check it out. 

When I cruised over to the site, most of the pieces were sold out, but I did manage to snag the First To Fall T-Shirt


They came in the mail on Saturday and I was seriously so impressed that I emailed Erin, the designer just to say thank you!  (I know, I'm such a dork!)...  And she emailed me back!  So cool!

I wore my Virgin T yesterday and when I was at Perez Hilton's office (aka The Coffee Bean on Sunset and Fairfax) waiting for my second Americano of the day, this very stylish older woman that looked like Debbie Harry flashed a huge smile at me and said "I love your shirt".  I grinned from ear to ear and said "thank you" and my heart danced around in my chest a little.

And so here's a gift to my loyal and stylish readers in case you want to snap up the last few MadeMe shirts (jeans, jackets, hoodies, leggings) available:

Karmaloop LLC

Erin also sent me a sneak peek at her Spring line and I'm totally dying over it!  Here's a little peek for you!





P.S. Could that model look any more like Sade? LOVE!

<3
Amy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, first of all I have to have those shorts!! And secondly, I need that Miss America tee!!

Amy Chance said...

The shorts are pretty to die for...

Anonymous said...

i love karmaloop. i just got a couple of the bb dakota tees on there and i must say they are of great quality too!

Amy Chance said...

I have a pretty big wish list at Karmaloop right now! :)