8.05.2009

Enchantment

More to look forward to! Orly's new Fall collection, Once Upon A Time.
I'm loving all the shades but my personal favorite is Enchanted Forrest


I first heard about it from Kimmie Kyees, and now I'm hearing that celebrity green manicurist Jenna Hipp calls it her top pick of the year and expects it to replace the darker shades of last season.

I'm also head over heels for Prince Charming


Mirror Mirror (hello! remember when I used to have to make my own grey varnishes??)


and Happily Ever After


I think it will go beautifully with my new Nars lipstick in Fast Ride!

All of the shades are free of DBP and all traces of toluene and formaldehyde. They will be available in September for $7.50. I can't wait for these gorgeous shades to be available, I think I will try them out with Orly's matte top coat!

<3
Amy

P.S. Sorry for those of you who emailed me yesterday about my missing post. I guess I jumped the gun on that one but I'll post it again at a later date.

1 comment:

anitablog. said...

you should try chinaglaze - recycle ! its an amazing grey, and also opi - you don't know jacques, its a more brown grey :)