Color Crazed

I've been totally obsessed with the color grey lately, so naturally I wanted to paint my nails that color...  Thus began my mission for the perfect flat grey varnish.  

To my surprise, I couldn't find it anywhere.  Everything was gun metal grey, or had some kind of shimmer/frost.  I couldn't find a creamy grey.  

So...  I made it myself!  And guess what?!  It's the best nail colour I've ever seen! 
Feast your eyes upon the very first Amy Face nail varnish!

I also made a few extra bottles as Christmas gifts for a few of my nail fanatic friends!  Do you love?



nailz said...

nice grey!

jdbsusanna said...

It looks gorgeous!

ShanSoPink said...

I totally lo0ve it!! How the heck do you make your own nail colour?!

ZaraTheGreat said...

Omigosh that is sooo cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Molly said...


This. Is. AMAZING!!

ShanSoPink said...

Amy check this out