11.21.2007

Good Girl Gone Bad

As soon as I saw these pictures of Rihanna and Robin Thicke from the upcoming issue of GQ, I thought two things....




1.) They must have been shot by Terry Richardson (I was right)...

and 

2.) Rihanna (or whomever does her nails) has such great taste in nail colour.  (I especially heart the fact that the fingers and toes don't match!)

*and 3.) that Robin Thicke looks a little uncomfortable...

Check out more here

Get Rihanna's golden sheen with Body Bling by Scott Barnes, 


and do these nails yourself with For Audrey by China Glaze.


<3
Amy

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Two of my favorite artists <3 Rihanna looks flawless!
Happy Turkey Day, Amy!

Amy Chance said...

I looooove Rihanna and that Robin Thicke song is certainly a guilty pleasure of mine, but I've only heard that single. I don't know what the rest of his songs are like...

you know said...

i just came across your blog

I LOVE IT!

i hope you keep it going!!

Amy Chance said...

Thank you Tony, I think I will. :)