10.31.2007

She don't believe in shooting stars, But she believe in shoes and cars

Since I've been so bah humbug about Halloween, I thought I would change it up and give you a positive Halloween post.  (Maybe I'm just happy it's almost over?)  May I present to you my favorite Halloween costume so far this year...

(Image via The Cobra Snake)

It looks like someone is as obsessed with KanYe as me!  I love KanYe's Murakami album artwork.


That being said, I am sooo looking forward to checking out the Murakami exhibit at the MOCA.

The bright colors and fun attitude of Takashi Murakami's work are a big inspiration to me as a make up artist.

UPDATE:  Second best Halloween costume goes to Annie Hardy.  Annie went as an A&R person:  She dressed as the devil with a ton of laminates around her neck and some tap shoes for her "song and dance"...  Genius!


Also, as an update to a previous post, I found a picture of my new Tiffany Blue nail varnish.


It is called "For Audrey" by China Glaze.


 It's a limited edition, but so far they still have it at 8ty8beauty.com.

<3
Amy

P.S.  Are you totally loving the new layout of my blog?  I am!  My friend Eric did it for me.  He pretty much rules.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want not approve on it. I assume precise post. Especially the designation attracted me to read the whole story.

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Well I acquiesce in but I about the post should prepare more info then it has.