10.25.2007

Little China Girl

I am such a sucker for an unexpected nail color. Sometimes on shoots there is a manicurist, but if there isn't, and it is appropriate for the photo or video, I will paint the model/actress/singers nails a fun color! For instance, in these pictures of the beautiful Kat Dennings (shot by Aaron Farley) we had some fun with blue nail varnish! (Sephora brand in Electric Blue)...


All of that being said, I was SO STOKED to discover China Glaze's new color For Audrey. It's a Tiffany Blue, and it is BEAUTIFUL!!! 


Of course when I found it on 8ty8beauty.com, I also had to order Turned Up Turquoise 


and Purple Panic. 


They came in the mail today but I had to rush off to work before I could use them. So now that this blog is over, I'm totally painting my nails, GIRL!!!

<3
Amy

No comments: