6.14.2011

Got Her Toes Done Up With Her Fingernails Matchin'

New obsession! Get ready... Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips!


I never thought in a million years that these would actually work...  I dismissed it as just another gimmick.  Surprisingly, I started hearing really great things about them, and when I actually saw someone wearing them I thought they looked great!  So... when I was at the drugstore the other night, I decided to grab a few.


They weren't hard to apply, and  the file and oragewood stick you need are included in the package. Mine lasted 4 days... I'm sure they last even longer on people who don't use their hands as much as I do.  Anyway, I am totally stoked on these and of course I'm having fun mixing and matching different designs.

In celebration of a long overdue nail post, I bring to you one of my favorite new clients, Kid Sister, and one of the best videos ever made 'Pro Nails'. You're welcome. ;)


Amy

2 comments:

Darling! aka David Frank Ray said...

I sometimes wear them too....they really last on the toes.

Admin said...

are they available in different sizes?

xign andrew

Health Professionals who Helped Build Better Health System in 2011
stethoscopes