6.24.2009

All Dressed Up

I'm finding myself completely obsessed with Chanel Glossimer in Sundress.


Chanel Glossimers are probably my number one favorite lipgloss.

It's really unique because it's the only lipgloss I know of with a gel formula that keeps it from slipping and being sticky, or creasing. They always have amazing new limited edition shades. I consider myself a bit of a collector at this point. :)

<3
Amy

Update: Check out a camera phone picture of my glossimer collection here.

6 comments:

Charlene said...

Wow, i own none yet I love these so much, I long to own my very own haha Great post hon!

Dye-A-Graham said...

I have Pin-Up and it is sooo pretty..you're so right about the texture...it is just perfect!

AfricanOrchid said...

Yeah I am pretty much in the same boat. I think I own about 30 of them, although I haven't "officially" counted them. I cannot stop buying them. They are superb. Love your blog btw. I found out about it from Lorraine at The Current Custom on youtube. :-)

Anonymous said...

I love my aqualumieres but I don't really know what the difference is between those and glossimers.

Anonymous said...

Hello! maybe you can help me, Not long ago I bought a Chanel lip gloss it was clear (transparent) with glitters, Do you know the name or number by any chance? By the way I love your collection!CHERRYPOP.

Amy Chance said...

Cherrypop! So sorry I missed your comment. I believe you are looking for #92 "Glitter". Hope that helps!