1.21.2009

I Came So Far For Beauty

Dior has been blowing my mind with their amazing make up products lately. Back in November I was lucky enough to get my hands on their Night Diamond Luminizing Powder and I've been obsessing over it ever since.


It adds a gorgeous glow to the face/collar bones/arms/legs.... and the packaging is totally cute!

I've been singing the praises of their Pro Cheek cream blush for awhile now


The colors are rich, and the cream stays in place nicely.

Lately, I've totally gotten in to their Diorshow Blackout Mascara


I love the big chunky brush for creating a dramatic look, and the color is deep black... it doesn't dry out to be an ashy grey!

Now I just got an advance of Dior's new Harmonie De Blush in "Rose Brazilia". Oh my gosh, it is so beautiful I can't even stand it!  It's a combination of peach, pink, and dusty rose with a shimmery gold laced through. I can't find a picture online yet, and the pic I tried to take did not do it justice. When this hits the counter, it is a must have! It's so gorgeous I don't even want to use it!

<3
Amy


P.S. I've added some new features to the side bar of my blog. --------->
You can now follow me on Twitter, and I've made a playlist of some of the music I'm listening to which will be changing up from time to time. You can also see what users are following my blog, so be sure and check out their lovely blogs as well. Let's get interactive!

1 comment:

Amy V said...

I LOVE DIOR! i worked at a counter years ago and had to sometimes work with the dior line... i have been in love ever since.