12.10.2007

More Like Project WRONGway!

I was a little bit taken aback by the last episode of Proj R Way, and what they consider to be "outdated trends"...  And I'm not the only one!

How can they say Neon is out? When I go out in Hollywood these days, the clothes the kids were wearing practically glow in the dark!

Dance wear is out? The "off duty ballerina look" is everywhere right now. Hello!?... leggings, ballet flats, jazz shoes... all totally in.  My best friend Annie even showed up to my house in TAP SHOES the other night!

Overalls are out?  I guess someone forgot to tell Marc Jacobs!


Baggy sweaters? Are you kidding? I totally heart baggy sweaters!

Now, I agree about shoulder pads being out, and as a broad shouldered (*ahem*) "broad", I pray every night before I go to bed that they stay that way!

Anyway, here is Annie Hardy doing her best "Ballerina on a Cigarette Break" in JANE magazine.


<3
Amy

2 comments:

Arianna said...

If any ballerina's likely to take a cigarette break, it's ballerina Annie Hardy.

Amy Chance said...

Annie has the cigarette break down to a science...