11.28.2007

Beauty mark.

If you've been reading my blog lately, you know how much I am loving mark. cosmetics. Last night I was surfing around the net and I came upon a site for mark. reps called markgirl.com.


I was pleased to find some really great instructional videos on the site!  They demonstrate some simple, easy to follow techniques for creating flawless skin, smokey eyes, a liquid eyeliner look, and a red lip.


Usually when I see a make up demonstration I get kind of bored, and my mind wanders. I was so interested in these videos that I literally spent half an hour watching them.

Click here to do a little Holiday shopping, and get free shipping on mark. products.

Avon


<3
Amy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What liquid eyeliner do you use on yourself/clients?

I've used a few different types in my history of wearing liquid eyeliner but this one:

http://www.zoocosmetics.com/Black-Exaggerate-Eye-Liner-from-Rimmel-p-16182.html

Is pretty much great, and cheap..It's about a fiver in the shops and has a great brush. I've always stuck to this and would recommend it!

Amy Chance said...

I mainly use Chanel's automatic liquid liner.